DateJun 16- Jun 21
LocationAsiaWorld-Expo, Hong kong
Speakers52 World Renowned Speakers
ABOUT THE IMLB
The IMLB 2024 Scientific and Organizing Committees are pleased to invite you to the 22nd International Meeting on Lithium Batteries in Hong Kong from June 16 to 21, 2024.
IMLB 2024 is the premier international conference on the state of lithium battery science and technology, as well as current and future applications in transportation, commercial, aerospace, biomedical, and other promising sectors. Convening in Hong Kong, the conference is expected to draw 2,000 experts, researchers, and company representatives involved in the lithium battery field.
This international meeting will provide an exciting forum to discuss recent progress in advanced lithium batteries for energy storage and conversion. The meeting will focus on both basic and applied research findings that have led to improved Li battery materials, and to the understanding of the fundamental processes that determine and control electrochemical performance. A major (but not exclusive) theme of the meeting will address recent advances in beyond lithium-ion technologies. The meeting will cover a wide range of topics relating to lithium battery science and technology including, but not limited to:
- General and national projects
- Anodes and cathodes
- Nanostructured materials for lithium batteries
- Liquid electrolytes and ionic liquids
- Polymer, gel, and solid electrolytes
- Issues related to supply chain of materials for Li batteries.
- Li battery recycling
- Electrode/electrolyte interface
- Safety, reliability, cell design and engineering
- Monitoring, control and validation systems
- Manufacturing and formation techniques
- Primary and rechargeable Li cells
- Industrial production and development for HEVs, PHEVs, and EVs
- Latest developments in Li battery technology
- Beyond Li Ion: Li Sulfur, Li-Air, Na-Ion, Mg -on, K-Ion