The IMLB 2014 Scientific and Organizing Committees are pleased to invite you to the 17th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries in Como, Italy from June 10 to 14, 2014.
IMLB 2014 is the premier international conference on the state of lithium battery science and technology, as well as current and future applications in transportation, commercial, aerospace, biomedical, and other promising sectors. Convening in the heart of downtown Como/Cernobbio at Villa Erba, the conference is expected to draw 1,200 experts, researchers, and company representatives involved in the lithium battery field.
An Invitation to Participate
On behalf of the International Organizing Committee, we invite you to participate in IMLB 2014. This international meeting will provide an exciting forum to discuss recent progress in advanced lithium batteries for energy storage and conversion. The meeting will focus on both basic and applied research findings that have led to improved Li battery materials, and to the understanding of the fundamental processes that determine and control electrochemical performance. A major (but not exclusive) theme of the meeting will address recent advances in beyond lithium-ion batteries. All areas of lithium battery related science and technology such as, but not limited to:
Attendance to IMLB 2014 is limited to 1,200 participants and only a number of selected papers and posters will be accepted for presentation. We urge you to submit your papers and posters and register by the deadlines noted above.
- General and national projects
- Anodes and cathodes
- Nanostructured materials for lithium batteries
- Liquid electrolytes and ionic liquids
- Polymer, gel, and solid electrolytes
- Issues related to sources and availability of materials for Li batteries
- Li battery recycling
- Electrode/electrolyte interface phenomena
- Safety, reliability, cell design and engineering
- Primary and rechargeable Li cells
- Industrial production and development for HEVs, PHEVs, and EVs
- Latest developments in Li battery technology
Please continue to visit this site for more details about this exciting meeting!