The IMLB 2016 Scientific and Organizing Committees are pleased to invite you to the 18th International Meeting on Lithium Batteries in Chicago, IL from June 19 to 24, 2016.
IMLB 2016 is the premier international conference on the state of lithium battery science and technology, as well as current and future applications in transportation, commercial, aerospace, biomedical, and other promising sectors. Convening in the heart of downtown Chicago, the conference is expected to draw 2,000 experts, researchers, and company representatives involved in the lithium battery field.
An Invitation to Participate
On behalf of the International Organizing Committee, we invite you to participate in IMLB 2016. This international meeting will provide an exciting forum to discuss recent progress in advanced lithium batteries for energy storage and conversion. The meeting will focus on both basic and applied research findings that have led to improved Li battery materials, and to the understanding of the fundamental processes that determine and control electrochemical performance. A major (but not exclusive) theme of the meeting will address recent advances in beyond lithium-ion technologies. The meeting will cover a wide range of topics relating to lithium battery science and technology including, but not limited to:
- General and national projects
- Anodes and cathodes
- Nanostructured materials for lithium batteries
- Liquid electrolytes and ionic liquids
- Polymer, gel, and solid electrolytes
- Issues related to sources and availability of materials for Li batteries
- Li battery recycling
- Electrode/electrolyte interface phenomena
- Safety, reliability, cell design and engineering
- Monitoring, control and validation systems
- Manufacturing and formation techniques
- Primary and rechargeable Li cells
- Industrial production and development for HEVs, PHEVs, and EVs
- Latest developments in Li battery technology
Please continue to visit this site for more details about this exciting meeting!